The way forward for family reunion
Our mission is to advocate for a fairer, faster, and more affordable family reunion system. Refugees and their families are asking for our support.
Our Five-step Action Plan for family reunion is:
- We speak with refugees affected by family separation
- We work with lawyers and researchers to develop policy solutions to the problem of family separation
- We directly raise these concerns with Parliamentarians and the Minister for Immigration
- We propose detailed policy solutions to the Department of Home Affairs
- We continue to raise awareness among the public and share the stories of people living through the pain of family separation
When you make a donation today, you will support our ongoing advocacy for families that have been subjected to cruel and unnecessary separation by a succession of Australian governments.